Ordinances relation to the refund of all fees for the college in all the faculties
- All fees paid by a student at a time of admission shall be refunded to him/her after deduction of rs 10 /- as administrative charges, if the student informs the principal of the College/ Institution in writing, before the date of the commencement of the term, that he/she desires to cancel his/her admission.
- If a student informs the principal of the college/ institution, in writing, within 30 days from the commencement of the term that he desires to cancel his/ her admission, all fees shall be refunded to him/her after deduction of rs 30/- as administrative charges.
- All fees paid by a student at a time of admission shall be refunded to him/her after deduction of rs 50 /- as administrative charges.
- at the time of applying for admission, he/she intimates in writing , that he/she has also applied or intends to apply for admission to one or more of the professional colleges or institutions or department affiliated to this university which impart instructions for degree courses in engineering, architecture, pharmacy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, audiology & speech therapy, technology, medicines, dentistry, ayurved, unani medicine, homeopathy, painting, commercial art, home science and courses conducted by national defence academy or Indian Institutes of Technology or regional college of engineering ; and
- he/she withdraws his/her application, in writing within seven days from the date of his/her admission to professional college or course mentioned in above, but not later than 31st August of the same academic year.
- In such cases, it shall be binding on the student to produce documentary proof of his/ her being admitted to a professional course.
- All cases which do not fall under the above shall be within the discretion of the principal.
- If the last day for submission of application for the refund of feels falls on a Sunday or a public holiday, the following day shall be deemed to be the last date for the purpose.
N.B. Fees once paid once will not be carried over for a further session. The entire fee is charged for the term for which a students name has been entered on the college rolls, no account being taken of partial or even total failure of attendance. No fee, however, is charged for the second term if written notice of withdrawal from the college is received before the opening of the term.
A limited number of deserving students will be received at a reduced fee, but the actual number and amount in each case rests with the financial aid committee.