Aims and objectives of the WDC:
- To prevent sexual harassment at workplace (college and campus) and to promote general wellbeing of female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the college.
- The cell is also responsible to undertake the awareness programmes on gender sensitization, women rights and women empowerment in the college.
- To create legal awareness among women by informing about Women Welfare Laws.
- To create awareness about health and hygiene among girl students.
- To organize various types of training programmes and create awareness about self-employment schemes for the encouragement of self-reliance among girl students and women.
Who can approach the WDC
Any employee including faculty, staff, contractual, temporary, casual and students of St. Gonsalo Garcia College can approach the WDC.
Women Development Policy: (Click Here)
Faculty Members :
|Sr. No. ||NAME OF THE FACULTY ||DESIGNATION
||Prof. Evonne Sakhrani.
||Prof. Sujata Kulkarni.
||Prof. Prettyrose Menezes.
||Prof. Gunwant Gadbade.
||Prof. Vikram Trivedi.